Sunday, May 8, 2011

Everything is CHICKEN to Me

I celebrated Mother's Day yesterday with my family and my godmothers and their family.
At Chilis.
Love it.

There's this candy shop just beside Chilis. I LOVE CANDY. Go candy.

My RED bag, a present from Boyfriend. And my RED handkerchief.

My Diet Coke. I don't know why Diet Coke taste a lot more sweeter than normal Coke. I love Diet Coke so so so much too.

My SOUP. SOUP SOUP SOUP.

SEE SEE SEE! MY VEGGIE! Go veggie go veggie. Shien love veggie.

And last to my order is this Spicy Buffalo Wings. Woolala.

And I started to eat.

And eat.

And eat.

And the final result. バイバイ Muahahahaha.

My fingers look like this after I'm done with everything.

Gotta go and do revision now.
Chilis is my favourite western restaurant once again.
Hee hee.

Shien ❤:
→Candy
→RED color
→Diet Coke
→Soup
→Vegetables
→CHICKEN
→Family
→Bestie
→Boyfriend too ハート

1 comment:

Leave me a message~~~
ε=ε=ε= ヾ(*~▽~)ノ